Can I put UV-C Light fixtures in my home?
Yes - ultraviolet fixtures from most manufacturers Ultraviolet have been safely used in homes, as well as in hospitals, laboratories, clean rooms, doctors″ offices, commercial buildings, food processing plants and many other commercials and residential environments throughout the world - any place a concern for clean air exists.
UV cleaning systems reduce and even eliminate, pathogens that can otherwise lead to hospital-acquired infections. Germicidal light fixtures increase efficiency, prolong HVAC equipment life, and improve indoor air quality. And UVC light fixtures inactivate mold spores, bacteria, viruses, and other undesirable microscopic contaminants from food and beverage products and packaging.
The Ultra Violet light ray penetrates the outer membrane of the bacteria, viruses, yeast, mold, and algae, and it destroys the DNA that is responsible for the reproduction and survival of the organisms. Safer, healthier water has never been easier.
The high germicidal output assures a 99.99% reduction of bacteria and viruses…without leaving any harmful residues in the treated water. The design of the UV LED series makes it very manageable for uses without any maintenance.